Who We Are
The Douglas County Community Services Board (DCCSB) is the quasi-governmental agency that plans, organizes and provides services for people in our community who have mental illness, substance use disorders, and/or intellectual/developmental disabilities. We are one of 27 Community Services Boards Georgia. State law requires every Region to have a CSB. We operate as a contracted agent of the state to provide these services. Our staff and contracted service providers include, but are not limited to, psychiatrists, registered nurses and client support workers, counselors, therapists, case managers and peer specialists, and administrative staff. We partner with community organizations, faith communities, businesses, schools and other local governmental agencies in many ways to provide the service needed.
Who We Serve
Our CSB serves residents of Region 1, including Douglas County and the cities of Douglasville, Lithia Springs, and Villa Rica throughout life. We offer a multitude of services from routine counseling to more intensive services for people with conditions seriously impacting their daily functioning.
Adult Case Manager
Mental Health Assessor
Client Support Worker
Case Management Supervisor
Psychiatric Advance Nurse Practitioner
Grant Based Substance Abuse Counselor
Accounts Payable Specialist
IT Systems Technician
Licensed Clinical Supervisor (LCSW, LPC, LMFT)
Licensed Clinician Co-Responder
CSB Vision (Where we expect to be)
Everyone in our community has access to the support and services needed to live a fulfilling life.
CSB Mission (What we are doing)
Providing and coordinating a system of community-based services and supports for adults, children and families of Douglas County and the cities of Douglasville, Lithia Springs and Villa Rica who are in need of support coping with intellectual/developmental disabilities, serious emotional disturbance, and behavioral health disorders.
CSB Values (What we believe)
While achieving our vision and mission, we value:
- Respect for all we serve.
- Individual dignity and rights protection are at the center of our service philosophy. Each individual is involved in the development of his/her service plan which addresses that individual’s needs as well as preferences.
- Quality in the services we provide.
- Douglas County CSB offers an array of preventative and responsive services that meet the needs of individuals who live within the community. All services are provided by qualified professionals using best practice methods proven to achieve positive and measurable outcomes.
- Accountability in all that we do.
- The CSB recognizes its responsibility to the community and strives to provide service to people with limited resources or complex needs in an efficient and effective manner. Policies and procedures are accessible to all individuals we serve as well as organizations we partner with.